- Data on air pollution, including ozone and fine particles.
- Air values data, health-based rules and guidance.
- Information on allergens and irritants.
- How climate change affects air quality and exposure to air pollutants.
- Contaminants that may be found in air, such as asbestos, formaldehyde, and radon.
- Forms for ice and sports arena operators, FAQs on air safety in arenas.
- Minnesota Tracking project to understand the effects of air quality on our health.
- Ways to improve indoor air quality in schools, how MDH helps schools develop air quality plans.
- Factsheets on Freedom to Breathe amendments for various workplaces.
- Vapors from polluted groundwater and soil that enter buildings and contaminate indoor air.
- How eliminate or control exposure to pollutants using ventilation and filtration.
- Indoor Air Considerations: Covid-19
- School Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Training
- HUD: Making Homes Healthier for Families
- Wildfire Smoke
- Air Quality Guide for Particle Pollution (PDF)
- Guía de la calidad del aire sobre la contaminación por partículas (PDF)
Current air quality