Transforming the public health system in Minnesota
State, local, and tribal health departments in Minnesota have a unique responsibility to protect and promote the health of the public. Many governmental public health leaders have identified the need to strengthen the public health system and create a system for the 21st century—one that is equipped to work with communities and carryout foundational public health responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
- View the foundational responsibilities
- About the joint leadership team
- Cost and capacity assessment (summer-fall 2022)
- Infrastructure Fund and awarded projects
- News and updates
- Publications and resource documents