Minnesota Center for Health Statistics
Welcome to the Minnesota Center for Health Statistics. You can find information here about the health surveys we conduct, as well as links to a wealth of statistical resources and publications.
General statistics: View statistical resources frequently used by local and tribal public health partners, including:
- County health tables
- County-level indicators for community health assessment
- Health Equity Data Analysis (HEDA)
- Annual summary of health statistics
- Vital statistics interactive queries
- Vital statistics trends
Vital statistics: The Minnesota Vital Statistics System compiles statistical data on all births, deaths, infant deaths, and fetal deaths to Minnesota residents.
Surveys: Learn more about the following statewide surveys:
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance Survey (BRFSS)
- Minnesota Adult Tobacco Survey (MATS)
- Minnesota Student Survey (MSS)
- School Health Profiles Survey
- Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS)
Publications: Find links to reports, publications, and presentations developed by the Center for Health Statistics, including:
- Health equity data reports
- Induced abortions in Minnesota
- Infant mortality reports
- Racial and ethnic statistics and reports
- Tobacco reports
- Conference posters and presentations
Statistical requests: For a fee, the Center for Health Statistics will fulfill specific requests pertaining to state and county vital statistics data not readily available in the Center's other resources.
About the Center for Health Statistics, including staff contact information.