Request for Proposals: Injection Drug Use and Infectious Disease Project ECHO
The Minnesota Department of Health is seeking proposals to serve as a Project ECHO Hub in Hennepin County. The focus of this Project ECHO is to improve prevention, treatment, and care outcomes for people at risk of- and diagnosed with infectious diseases transmitted through injection drug use.
The purpose of this request for proposals (RFP) is to fund one Project ECHO Hub who will work with clinical, non-clinical, and community organizations to improve the quality of care in the identified population.
- 8/12/22: RFP Posted
- 8/26/22: Optional letter of intent
- 9/14/22: Last day to submit application
- 10/17/22: Estimated date of notice of award
- 11/17/22: Estimated grant start date
Documents and Forms
Notice of Intent
A notice of intent is a brief letter submitted in advance of the full grant application. Letters of intent should be limited to one page and include the following:
- Organization name.
- Brief description of Project ECHO accreditation.
- The anticipated Project ECHO coordinators within the agency (include number of coordinators, accreditations, and any past or current experience they have with Project ECHO).
- If applying collaboratively with another organization.
Submit Your Proposal
Proposals must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 p.m. CST, on Sept. 14, 2022.
Questions and Answers
All potential applicants are encouraged to reach out with questions. Send questions via email to email@example.com. The last day to submit questions is Sept. 6, 2022, at 5 p.m. CST. Answers to all questions will be posted every Wednesday through Sept. 7, 2022.