TB Medications Information for Local Public Health Nurses
Tuberculosis medications information for local public health nurses.
- MDH Tuberculosis
Procedures and form for obtaining TB medications from MDH.
- Active TB Disease Medication Administration Tracking Sheet (PDF)
Suggested form to document the supervision of therapy for individual clients with TB.
- Treatment of Latent Tuberculosis (LTBI): Monitoring Flow Sheet
This worksheet can assist the clinician with tracking patients who are being treated for LTBI.
- Using Incentives and Enablers with Tuberculosis
Incentives and enablers can be a very effective part of a patient-centered approach to TB case management.
- Directly Observed Therapy
(DOT) for the Treatment of Tuberculosis
Fact sheet describing how to use DOT with TB patients.
- Directly Observed
Therapy (DOT) Assessment Tool
All persons starting treatment for suspected or confirmed active TB should be evaluated for their risk of non-adherence to therapy at the time treatment is initiated.
- Record of Evaluation and Treatment for Latent Tuberculosis (TB) Infection (Word)
Adaptable template tool.