Home Care and Assisted Living Advisory Council
The Home Care and Assisted Living Advisory Council is authorized in Minnesota Statutes, section 144A.4799. Its purpose is to provide advice to the Home Care and Assisted Living programs in the Health Regulation Division of the Minnesota Department of Health, the regulatory authority for licensed home care and assisted living providers. This includes advice on the following:
- community standards for home care and assisted living practices,
- enforcement of licensing standards and disciplinary actions,
- distribution of information to providers and consumers,
- training standards,
- emerging issues,
- allowable home care and assisted living licensing modifications and exemptions, and
- other duties as directed by the commissioner.
Date: Monday, November 14, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 2023 legislative proposal discussion
- Social Connection Grant discussion
- Other as time allows
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0003 United States Toll
1-855-282-6330 United States Toll Free
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
Dial firstname.lastname@example.org You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com