Child Care Providers Immunization Reporting
As a child care provider, you must ensure that the children in your care have gotten certain vaccines or have filed appropriate exemptions. Here are some resources to help you.
- Child Care Provider Information for Minnesota's Immunization Law
Fact sheet for child care providers and early childhood programs on Minnesota's immunization law including what information they are required to collect and have on file for each child in their program.
- Parent Information on Minnesota's Immunization Law for Child Care and Early Childhood Programs
Fact sheet for parents on Minnesota’s immunization law for parents with children in child care and early childhood programs.
- MIIC and Child Care Resources
A list of resources for child care providers that contain information about the Minnesota Immunization Information Connection (MIIC) immunization registry.
DHS Rule 3 child care providers need to complete the Annual Child Care Immunization Report. There are three options for completing the report.
- Choose one:
Colorful table showing the minimum immunization requirements for child care in Minnesota to help child care providers complete the immunization report form.
Worksheets to help child care providers complete the immunization report form. (You do not need to submit these worksheets to MDH.)
- Worksheet for Children 3 through 4 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 5 through 6 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 7 through 15 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 16 through 23 Months (PDF)
- Worksheet for Children 24 Months and Older (PDF)
Child Care Immunization Data
- Child Care Immunization Data
Immunization and exemption data for licensed child care centers in Minnesota.
- Vaccine for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
Vaccination schedules and immunization form to record child's immunizations or exemptions.
Vaccine Safety Information
- Reliable Sources of Immunization Information
List of websites, publications, videos, and phone numbers. Includes PDF version for printing.